12-20% per annum
Every 6 months
7cgi Ltd. is a 3D visualization firm that produces world class 3D models and renderings. Their customers are mostly based in western countries, consisting of architects, online brands, interior designers, property developers etc. 7cgi is currently looking to raise funds to expand their business.
This is a profit-sharing (Musharakah) campaign, and investors can expect an ROI of 12-20%* in 12 months.
*subject to investment risk (details below)
7cgi Ltd. is a 3D visualization firm that produces world class 3D models and renderings. Their core team has been in the industry since 2013.
Throughout the years 7cgi has developed a customer base of businesses based in western countries, consisting of architects, online brands, interior designers, property developers as well as some game companies.
7cgi has a team of diverse and cross functional talents capable of bringing an artist’s creative potential to life. Working from Bangladesh where the cost of living is not as high as western countries helps them run the business on good profits.
Besides serving foreign clients, they also have a passive income stream by selling 3D models from their own library in online marketplaces like TurboSquid and CGTrader.
7cgi has taken a number of initiatives to scale up the business and create employment opportunities for more individuals. They are currently looking to raise funds to make the process faster.
Mr. Abdullah al Baki is the Founder & CEO of 7cgi Ltd.
Written by 7cgi
I am Abdullah. The founder and the head of the company. The probability of being financially established earlier than normal is the main impetus behind my stepping into the 3D industry. Learned 3D animation from a reputed institution. I am blessed to find a niche where you are well off if you can learn the skill. One will hardly want to look at your certificate in this industry.
Got a job in the middle of my diploma course. After 9 months the company shutdown their activities in Bangladesh. I have started my freelance career. I had to turn down proposals when I used to work as a freelancer due to the busyness with the existing projects. I thought I could create job opportunities for other artists and some extra revenue for myself. I have started to put effort behind establishing a firm.
Now I am leading a 3D visualization firm with a strong knowledge base and extensive experience. I envision creating new job opportunities where every employee will have a level playground to exercise their potentials. Where they will not feel low for not getting a good score in their S.S.C or H.S.C exam due to an illness. I envision the world will know us not only because of what we do but also because of how we do what we do.
- Diverse set of clients – architects, online brands, interior designers, property developers
- Ability to tap into other income sources like online marketplaces for 3D assets as well as freelance services
- Consistent annual revenue generation
- Creating employment opportunities for the youth
The investment is for a period of 12 months, from September 2022 to September 2023.
Projected ROI: 12-20% per annum
biniyog.io will NOT charge the investors any fees for this service.
Example: if someone invests BDT 100k in the project, he/she can expect to receive a total of BDT 112k – 120k by October 2023.
Beginning of Investment:
- Investors will go into a Musharaka agreement (partnership) with 7cgi Ltd.
- It will be a profit-sharing contract, where 7cgi Ltd. will be using the investment amount as working capital for their business
- biniyog.io will act as an agent for investors to deposit their funds to business account of 7cgi Ltd as well as collect repayments on their behalf
- biniyog.io has proposed a 91:9 split of the net profit generated during the 12 month period. 91% of the profits will be the share of business and 9% will be shared with investors; 7cgi Ltd. has agreed to it
End of Investment:
- Investors will be eligible to get the profits (if any) from the business at the end of the investment period (September ’23)
- biniyog.io will verify the income and expenses before calculating the final profit
- The principal investment amount along with profit or loss will only be returned to the investor at the end of the investment period
- If the business incurs net loss over the period of 12 months, investors will have to share some loss as per the % of loss incurred (details in “Risks” section below)
Investors invest into the business under a partnership (Musharakah) agreement that makes them eligible for receiving profits generated by the business. biniyog.io will act as an agent to deal on their behalf (Wakalah).
biniyog.io‘s Shariah advisors have approved the basis and application of this Musharakah contract.
- Team and Revenue: 7cgi has a robust team structure where critical skills are developed internally through training and internship. Coupled with their diverse client base and consistent revenue, they generally run very profitably.
- Inflation and macroeconomic issues: This is a risk that any business may face in the coming months. Worldwide inflation and increase in fuel prices have made economies unstable, and its impact may be far-reaching to many industries including 7cgi‘s clients. However, given the diversity of their client base, the risk may be minimized for 7cgi to some extent. They also have other income streams (e.g. developing digital assets, freelance marketplaces etc.) that they can focus on in case of extreme economic scenarios.
- Expansion Plan: 7cgi‘s plans for scaling up is not as aggressive given their revenue rate and current offerings. They also plan to spend on marketing which they have not done thus far. If done properly, that can help boost their revenue further allowing them to experiment with other plans.
To ensure Shariah-compliance, investors have to share a portion of losses (if incurred) over the 12-month investment period based on their capital contribution in the business.
For example, if someone invests BDT 10,000 and the business incurs a loss of 10%, the investor will have to bear a loss of 1.7% (about 17% of the 10% loss). So they will get back around BDT 9,830.
7cgi Ltd. will share a post-dated cheque as security which may only be encashed in case of any breach of the contract.
This investment opportunity is based on a first come first serve basis. Your investment is secured only after your transfer-proof has been received. If the investment quota is already filled, your transferred amount shall be returned.
Return of your capital is NOT guaranteed. Investment, by default, requires a risk appetite. Past performance is not a guaranteed indicator of future outcomes.
biniyog.io only acts as a consultant to the investor and the business, and does NOT manage funds for any party.
biniyog.io does risk assessment to a certain extent, but will NOT be liable if the business does not perform as per expectation.
For any questions, please use the chat icon on the right or leave a message.
This campaign is now live on biniyog.io!The funding campaign has started. The target is BDT 20 lac.