16% per annum
Interactive Cares is one of the leading Ed-Tech platforms of the country, providing academic, career and skill development opportunities through courses, campaigns, master classes and career paths.
They are looking to raise funds for office equipment to expand their offerings and accelerate their growth. This is a halal “fixed return” campaign, and investors will be able to enjoy an ROI of 8% for a period of 6 months (i.e. 16% per annum).
Interactive Cares (Interactive Ventures Ltd.) is a one-stop virtual Ed-tech platform for creating employability through courses, career paths and master classes.
They have a large student base of more than 300,000 learners registered in their platform and a cumulative revenue of more than 1 crore during their 1.5+ years of operation.
Their assets include 60+ courses in their website and app, aiming to increase this into 100+ for reaching a more diverse set of learners. Courses mostly focus on:
- Career Paths (Web Development, Digital Marketing etc.)
- Higher Studies (GRE, IELTS preparation etc.)
- Academia (IBA MBA Admission, ISSB etc.)
- Skill Development (Graphic Design, AutoCAD, Coding etc.)
Interactive Cares was one of the winners of BYLC ventures cohort 3 and also the second runner-up from Bangladesh in Entrepreneurship World Cup 2021.
Registered office: 46/B Mirpur Road, Science Laboratory, Dhaka-1205
Website | Facebook
Interactive Cares is currently looking to raise funds from biniyog.io investors for office equipment to accelerate their growth.
CEO: Rare Al Samir
Mr. Rare Al Samir is the Founder & CEO of Interactive Cares. He is an ex-Officer Cadet in Bangladesh Army and a business graduate, as well as a delegate of Bangladesh Youth Leadership Center (BYLC).
Rare is on a mission to solve the employment problem in Bangladesh through his Ed-tech startup. Interactive Cares has already served more than 300,000 students so far.
Rare draws inspiration from his dream that the youth of Bangladesh would be placed directly into jobs without worry through his education and skill development platform.
Major value propositions of the business include:
- Promising achievements in last 1.5 years:
- more than BDT 1 crore in revenue
- 300,000 learners
- 60+ courses
- A learning platform for a diverse set of users; university students to graduates looking for jobs and/or higher study opportunities, to jobholders and corporates looking to enrich their CV or pivot their career with on-demand skills
- Partnership with companies for job placement of platform users
- Growing industry with a huge market potential in Bangladesh. Things have become more exciting in the edtech space after the recent acquisition of Bohubrihi by Shikho
The investment is for a period of 6 months, from January 2022 to June 2022.
ROI (total): 8%
ROI (annualized): 16%
Return on Investment will be a fixed 8% in 6 months (16% annualized), after deduction of all costs.
biniyog.io will NOT charge the investors any fees for its services.
If someone invests BDT 100k in the campaign, he/she can expect to receive a total of BDT 108k in instalments by July 2022.
- Investors will go into a Murabaha agreement (sale contract) with Interactive Cares
- It will be a fixed return contract, where Interactive Cares will be buying some office equipments from investors at a markup price and pay the amount in pre-agreed installments
- biniyog.io will act as an agent for the investors and buy the products and take necessary ownership and risk of asset possession on their behalf, and then sell to Interactive Cares
- biniyog.io has proposed that a markup price of 8% on actual cost will be charged to the business for the products, and Interactive Cares has agreed that it’s a fair price for both the business and the investors
- Investors will get their returns in 4 instalments – 40% in April and the rest 60% distributed equally in May, June and July ’22
- All payouts will be disbursed in the individual investor’s preferred bank account
Investors appoint biniyog.io as an agent to deal on their behalf (Wakalah) and invest into the business through buy and sale of assets under a fixed return (Murabaha) agreement.
biniyog.io‘s Shariah advisors have approved the basis and application of this Murabaha contract.
Interactive Cares has had their financials audited till June ’21 by an audit firm, which should give some confidence to biniyog.io investors.
Financial assessment and future prospect evaluation done by our in-house experts indicate a structured plan to increase revenue, using existing customer base.
biniyog.io will buy the necessary office equipment on behalf of investors first and secure the products for some time to ensure ownership.
This is a necessary risk to ensure Shariah compliance of the transaction.
While chances of any damage occurring to the products are very low, investors will have to keep in mind that responsibility for such damage cannot be borne by the product buyer (Interactive Cares).
biniyog.io will try to mitigate the risk by ensuring proper packaging of products and keeping the product in possession for the minimum possible time (an hour at most).
biniyog.io has had long discussions with Interactive Cares to set repayment schedules in such a way that the business can self-sustain and make timely payments.
biniyog.io has also given the business an option of a discount for early repayment to incentivize timely payments.
Interactive Cares will share a post-dated cheque as security which may only be encashed in case of any breach of the contract.
This investment opportunity is based on a first come first serve basis. Your investment is secured only after your transfer-proof has been received. If the investment quota is already filled, your transferred amount shall be returned.
Return of your capital is NOT guaranteed. Investment, by default, requires a risk appetite. Past performance is not a guaranteed indicator of future outcomes.
biniyog.io only acts as a consultant to the investor and the business, and does NOT manage funds for any party.
biniyog.io does risk assessment to a certain extent, but will NOT be liable if the business does not perform as per expectation.
For any questions, please use the chat icon on the right or leave a message.
This campaign is now live on biniyog.io!The funding campaign has started. The target is BDT 10 lac.
Success!The funding of this campaign is closed after successfully raising the target of BDT 10 lac