13-15% per annum
After completing their first repayment with biniyog.io, Sticker Driver, (parent company Adeffi Limited) is looking to raise working capital for a second time to cater to a work order. They are looking for investment for a period of 12 months and will be sharing the campaign profits with investors at an annualized ROI between 13%-15%. Individual investors will be eligible to receive the principal along with profits (if any) after the end of the investment period.
Adeffi Limited, popularly known as “Sticker Driver”, is the first Bangladeshi Ride-Share Car Advertising company powered by Gig Economy. Started in January 2020, their innovative business model has so far helped them register more than 3500 cars on their platform, displaying some of the leading brands in the country.
Their OOH (Out of Home) advertising campaigns can be tracked real-time using a driver’s app, which provides:
- Route Travelled
- Distance Covered
- Impressions generated
- Weekly picture of car’s condition
Currently, they are operating in Dhaka, Chittagong and Sylhet.
Registered office: 28 Main Road, Senpara Parbata, Mirpur, Dhaka
They have completed one investment with biniyog.io already, and has recently raised US $200,000 in investment from different sources.
They are looking for a path to sustainable model, which will largely depend on the quality and timely service they deliver. Hence they are eager to raise more financing to deliver new work-orders.
CEO: Binoy Barman
Mr. Binoy Barman is Co-Founder and CEO of Sticker Driver – First Bangladeshi ad-tech platform that connects brands with vehicles.
He is working to power up an app-based gig economy startup to take the responsibility on behalf of brands to advertise their products or services more effectively and efficiently than any other marketing platform in Bangladesh.
He has 6 years of practical knowledge on Marketing, Advertising, Branding, Data Mining and Mobile Apps.
With the passion of building innovative products, he created the “Civil Structural Health Monitoring System” (Funded by the ICT Division) which is another first in Bangladesh.
Major value propositions of the business include:
- Already repaid an investment with biniyog.io
- Experience of the market with first mover’s advantage
- Diverse portfolio of distinguished brands as customers e.g. Akash (Beximco), Dominos Pizza, Bombay Sweets, Square, Golden Harvest, Savlon (ACI) etc.
- Healthy profit margin in every advertisement campaign
- Work order from reputed company
The investment is for a period of 12 months, from Aug 2022 to July 2023.
Projected ROI: 13%-15%
Return on Investment is projected to be between 13%-15% in 12 months, after deduction of selected costs.
biniyog.io will NOT charge the investors any fees for its services.
If someone invests BDT 100k in the campaign, he/she can expect to receive approximately BDT 113k-115k in August 2023.
The return is a projection and subject to business risk.
Beginning of investment:
- Investors will go into a Musharaka agreement (partnership) with Adeffi Limited
- It will be a profit-sharing contract, where Adeffin Limited will be using the investment amount as working capital to cater to a work order.
- biniyog.io will act as an agent for the investors and collect necessary funds and deposit to the business account of Adeffi Limited
- biniyog.io has proposed an 45:55 split of the profit generated during the 12 month period (Aug’22 – Jul’23). 45% of the profits will be the share of business and 55% will be shared with investors; Adeffi Limited has agreed to it
End of Investment:
- Investors will be eligible to get the profits (if any) from the financed work order at the end of the investment period (August ’23)
- biniyog.io will verify the costs associated with completing the particular work order before calculating the final profit
- The principal investment amount along with profit or loss will only be returned to the investor at the end of the investment period
- If the business incurs net loss over the period of 12 months for this work order, investors will have to share loss as per the % of loss incurred
Investors appoint biniyog.io as an agent to deal on their behalf (Wakalah) and invest into the business under a partnership (Musharakah) agreement that makes them eligible for receiving profits generated by the business.
biniyog.io has consulted Shariah advisors and applied the basis of the Musharakah contract as per their direction.
This is the second financing to be raised by Adeffi Limited from biniyog.io. They have successfully completed the repayment of first investment in due time.
Adeffi Limited has had their financials audited till June’22 by an audit firm, which should give some confidence to biniyog.io investors. Financial assessment and future prospect evaluation done by our in-house experts indicate that though company profitability is yet to be achieved, profits from individual projects are expected.
They have a team to maintain sales and cost details, which are mostly traceable with their bank transactions and receipts. Hence, cost and revenue calculations can be tracked transparently for individual projects.
This is a risk that any business may face in the coming months. Worldwide inflation, increase in oil prices, Ukraine war has made economies unstable, and it’s impact may fall on industries in Bangladesh too. This may result in delayed repayment.
The work order being financed is from a reputed brand so chances of payment default by the client is low. But as mentioned in previous point, repayments may get delayed if external factors impact the economy.
In case of delay of the payment, Sticker Driver will try to repay the investors back from payments received from their other work orders.
To ensure Shariah-compliance, investors have to share a portion of losses (if incurred) over the 12-month investment period.
For example, if someone invests BDT 10k and the business incurs a loss of 5%, the investor would get back BDT 9.5k.
This may occur due to unstable economy, political instability, road accident etc. This is a risk since the number of vehicles for this work order is only 3 buses; but the occurrence of any of these is deemed to be low.
Adeffi Limited will share a post-dated cheque as security which may only be encashed in case of any breach of the contract.
This investment opportunity is based on a first come first serve basis. Your investment is secured only after your transfer-proof has been received. If the investment quota is already filled, your transferred amount shall be returned.
Return of your capital is NOT guaranteed. Investment, by default, requires a risk appetite. Past performance is not a guaranteed indicator of future outcomes.
biniyog.io only acts as a consultant to the investor and the business, and does NOT manage funds for any party.
biniyog.io does risk assessment to a certain extent, but will NOT be liable if the business does not perform as per expectation.
For any questions, please use the chat icon on the right or leave a message.
This campaign is now live on biniyog.io!The funding campaign has started. The primary target is BDT 15 lac, with a stretched target of 17.1 lac
The campaign period has been extendedThe funding campaign has been extended to meet the primary target of BDT 15 lac