16% per annum
4 installments (starting from the 7th month)
Swanky Stylehub is an online clothing store for women, looking to raise funds to expand the business both online and offline by introducing newly designed products. The business has been maintaining on time repayments for its previous campaign.
This is a “buy-and sell” (Murabahah) contract where investors can enjoy an ROI of 16%* over 12 months.
*subject to investment risk (details below)
Swanky Stylehub 
Written by Swanky Stylehub – verified by biniyog.io ✅
Swanky Stylehub is an online store (facebook page based) where anyone can buy Ladies Dresses, Shoes and Bags.
Over Four years ago, I started this business on a very small scale. Then I just started selling shoes. But by working patiently for 4 years I was able to win the trust of customers. Now beside shoes I also sell bags and dresses of my own design. And Alhamdulillah now 90k+ engaged shoppers are involved with Swanky Stylehub.
Now I have a small factory where I am making our own designer dresses. Ensuring the product quality is our first priority. We deliver our products all over Bangladesh and on an average we are delivering 300+ parcels every month. Unique design and quality products is our main specialty. And we are BSCIC (Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation) registered business.
We have opened our first showroom in Dhanmondi, Dhaka with the help of biniyog.io‘s financing a few months ago. We are seeking for fresh financing to increase product collection in our shop.
Office/Factory Address: House 16, Block B, Road 5/a, Nobodoy Housing, Mohammadpur, Dhaka
Showroom Address: Shop number 2005-2006, Shimanto Shambhar, Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
Explore: Facebook Page
💡 Is the business Shariah-compliant?
- The business model (selling ladies clothes and other items) is Shariah-compliant
- However, according to our Shariah Advisors, biniyog.io and the investors will NOT be liable if the day-to-day operations of the business are not fully Shariah-compliant.
This is because investors will be going into a Murabaha (sale contract), not profit-sharing or partnership. Please find contract details in the “Contract” section below.
💡 Is there any investment risk involved?
Investments have risks by definition, especially if they are halal. Please find possible risk details for this campaign in the “Risk” section below.
Written by Swanky Stylehub – verified by biniyog.io ✅
I am Imam Hasan, owner of Swanky Stylehub. I have completed my graduation from AIUB university in computer science and software engineering.
From my college life I was involved with my Father’s buying house and restaurant business. From that time I have decided one day I will make my own business. And then I started working with Swanky Stylehub.
My future plan is to make Swanky Stylehub one of the top brands in Bangladesh. And I am working on it patiently.
- Educated founder with passion towards growth
- Planned approach to building a brand
- Consistent sales volume
The investment is for a period of 12 months, from June 2023 to June 2024.
Projected ROI: 16% per annum
biniyog.io will NOT charge the investors any fees for this service.
Example: if someone invests BDT 100k in the project, he/she can expect to receive a total of BDT 116k by end of June 2024.
- Investors will go into a Murabahah agreement (sale contract) with Swanky Stylehub for purchasing clothing materials.
- It will be a “buy-and-sell” process where investors will first buy products through biniyog.io. Swanky Stylehub will then buy those items from investors on credit and pay the amount over 12 months in 4 instalments.
- biniyog.io will act as an agent for the investors and buy the products, take necessary ownership and risk of asset possession on their behalf, and then sell to Swanky Stylehub.
- biniyog.io has proposed a price to Swanky Stylehub for the products after considering a minimum 16% profit on actual cost of product procurement. Swanky Stylehub has agreed to it.
- Investors can expect to get their returns over 12 months in 4 instalments:
- 20% in December’23
- 25% in April’24
- 25% in May’24
- Final 30% in June’24
Investors appoint biniyog.io as an agent to deal on their behalf (Wakalah) and invest into the business through buy and sale of assets under an advanced buy-and-sell (Bai’ Murabaha) agreement.
biniyog.io‘s Shariah advisors have approved the basis and application of this Bai’ Murabaha contract.
- Brand Building: Swanky Stylehub has established itself as an online clothing brand for women with close to 86,000 subscribers and growing. By delivering quality products, they have built a good customer base and are inevitably facing demands for offline stores. Risks associated with offline stores are different from online ones, and investors need to keep in mind that the business is facing new challenges here.
- Swanky Stylehub’s strategy: The business is constantly working on updated and new line of products to attract and retain customers. The business also has a relevant marketing strategy for increasing customer engagement to the ads of the products.
- Sales Channel: The business is highly dependent on online sales (Facebook page only) at the moment. This is a risk since Facebook policies or any cyber-security issue may hamper the page and restrict sales. The business owner is aware of this risk and has kept some security measures in place to minimize it. Opening a physical store will also minimize this risk by diversifying sales channels and help to boost revenue, especially during festival periods.
- Swanky stylehub’s strategy: The business has started to sell imported items such as handbags and shoes at their offline outlet. This lets the business to maintain a stable profit margin on the overall revenue as the profit from such products is higher than other products. The business is also working as a supplier for some clothing items for one of the renowned brands in Bangladesh. This also ensures stable flow of revenue.
- Inflation and macroeconomic issues: Investors should already be aware that prices of materials are going up worldwide and coupled with the devaluation of taka, this is making products costlier. This is also impacting the lifestyle and purchasing power of consumers. However, the consumer class Swanky Stylehub is catering to, may remain unaffected. But there is always a risk that business and they are expected to be able to repay on time, if not hugely impacted by macroeconomic issues.
biniyog.io will buy the products on behalf of investors first and secure ownership. The products will then be handed over to Swanky Stylehub within a very short time frame.
Swanky Stylehub would have the right to reject the products due to quality etc. The risk is expected to be minimal since Swanky Stylehub themselves will be choosing the items before biniyog.io buys them.
This is a necessary risk to ensure Shariah compliance of the transaction.
biniyog.io has done in-house analyses of the projected returns of the business and they are expected to be able to repay on time, if not hugely impacted by macroeconomic issues.
Please note that the business may be given an incentive in the form of a discount on early repayment, which can only come in effect if the investors agree.
Following example is an illustration:
If the business repays within 10 months, the markup profit can be 15% (instead of 16%). This benefits both parties – the business has to pay back less and investors get their money back faster at a higher annual rate of return (e.g. 15% in 10 months means 18% per annum)
Swanky Stylehub will share instalment cheques with biniyog.io. A personal guarantee security cheque will also be kept from the business owner. Besides, the business will be providing a guarantor for additional safety.
This investment opportunity is based on a first come first serve basis. Your investment is secured only after your transfer-proof has been received. If the investment quota is already filled, your transferred amount shall be returned.
Return of your capital is NOT guaranteed. Investment, by default, requires a risk appetite. Past performance is not a guaranteed indicator of future outcomes.
biniyog.io only acts as a consultant to the investor and the business, and does NOT manage funds for any party.
biniyog.io does risk assessment to a certain extent, but will NOT be liable if the business does not perform as per expectation.
For any questions, please use the chat icon on the right or leave a message.
This campaign is now live on biniyog.io!The funding campaign has started. The target is BDT 12 lac with a stretch goal of 15 lac.